At the U8/U10 level the recreational program offers a less competitive and time commitment option. We play other clubs in the Northwest District typically on Saturdays. They are entered into the Rotary 3 v 3 and the Rotary Cup tournaments.
The U11/U18 Strikers Travel Program is competitive, they scrimmage other teams in the area and practice two or three times per week, they will play in 4 tournaments.
Game nights may conflict with community services, recreational baseball and softball game nights.
What are Registration Fees.
Summer Registration fees:
- U4 - U8 Mighty Strikers program - $40.00
- U8 - U18 Rec plus Travel program - $140.00
The Early Bird Special ends December 30th .
From December 31st the price is $160 until March 31st.
From April 1st until April 14th the fee is $180
Registration after April 14 is not assured and depends on whether there is roster space available.
Summer traveling registration fees include:
- Summer fees for the MYSA season
- Coach for team
- Game officials
- Field Upkeep
- Tournament entry fees
Uniforms: All uniforms are ordered online through our website. You must have a Home ( Red) and Away (White) uniform to participate. Uniforms are changed on a three year cycle. Numbers have already been allocated by team. Call Michele or Kathy at 218-847-3333 and they will give each player their number before they order any new uniforms.
U-8-18 Strikers: Purchase the Home and the Away United package online.
How do I pay?
The DLYSA uses an online registration system. All registration fees must be paid using this system via credit or debit card and by check.
Registration fees for competitive level players can be paid using one of the two options offered when registering online.
- Pay In Full – Pay the entire traveling registration fee when you register and check out.
- Payment Plan – With the payment plan, you are required to pay $40 of your fee at the time of registration. The balance of your registration fee will be automatically charged to your credit card on March 31st of the current playing season. This allows you to take advantage of the E.B.S. with only a $40 deposit.
- Paying by Check- You must either pay in full with one check or send in two checks one for $40 which will be cashed and one for the balance of the fee which will be held and then cashed on March 31st of the current playing season.